Thursday, May 17, 2012

time&purpose

Recently, its been a huge impact on my heart how i spend my time.  It is very easy to distracted with this chaotic and crazy world we live in.. Believe me it is so easy.  We live in a society where we get so wrapped up in our lives and sometimes to a point of selfishness.  My eyes have seen people just dwell with themselves and the pain and suffering of this world where they cannot feel they cannot move they can do nothing.  Some get to a point where there wanting the self pity the world given in there hands.  TRUTH:::: We are here on earth for a short amount of time... time goes by so fast and its so crucial we make the most of it and what the Lord has given to us.  Broken world we live in and many are hurting and need Jesus and not knowing there purpose in life and they are wasting so much time and its so important as Christians to reach out and Love on these people and let them know the time we have on this earth.  A verse that has really has stood out to me for the past year is Matthew 9:37-38 "Then he said to his disciples," The harvest is plentiful but the laborers are few; therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest."  We have a purpose to reach out to the non-believers, the hurting, the confused.. and so on.  Time is so crucial to be wrapped up in yourself and your problems thinking your miserable when truth is you can heal and deal and move on or stay in a bondage trap for the rest of your life. Things maybe rough to but God will get you through it if you trust in Him. His love is greater than anything else.  So i say get up do a dance, sing a song, read the story of Love.  Take your pain and sorrow, anxiety give it to Christ and let Him mold you and move on in life.. He is bigger than anything else.  :)
    Experience I had about a year ago. I had just got done speaking with a group of girls and a 12 year old girl comes up to me saying there is no point for her to live on this earth.. She comes from a pretty broken family and a  broken life.. She has believed a lie for so long that there is no purpose for her and it seems like no one has TIME for her.  My heart crumbled to see the hurt of this child.  I couldnt help but put my hands on her face and say Those are lies and there is someone who has time for you ALWAYS... I just am astound of the Lords work.  I explained to her the time we have on earth and her purpose.  And a smile just grew across her face when truth was given to her.  I prayed and prayed hoping she would hand over this life of hers to the Lord and just be in truth.  I have talked to her throughout the months and ran into her one day when I was in town for an event about a few months ago.  I was walking downtown and I heard my name being yelled across the street, it was that sweet girl.  A smile so bright I knew something had changed within her precious heart.  She explained to me how she had give her life to the One who saved her and God had revealed her purpose more and more to her.. and she knew she cant waste time wondering and asking questions about life every minute and everyday.. The precious girl said words that just sent chills up my spine, she said, "When God reveals my purpose more and more I see His love more and more throughout my life."  :) ..
   So I wrote these lyrics a few days ago based on this story... And I pray for all of you that you choose wisely how you spend your time on this earth for it wont be long till we are called HOME... I pray for those who don't believe you have a purpose in this life that you realize God created you in such a special way and He has great plans for you and Allow Him in to feel what your feeling and let Him work within you because HE LOVES YOU..... ALOT
love to all
Brittany Nicole

Same old girl
Who wants the whole world in her hands
But I've seen a girl
Whose broken instead.
Her heart is breaking 
more each day
Trying to hold on
but things fall away
Nothing seems to matter anymore
So she'll walk away from life being unsure

I'll pray for her
Open the skies and let her see
I pray someday she'll reach out
and just be free
Her tears hit my heart
everyday
Even if it seems like it
Your not far away
Love is such a simple word
but not when it comes from a heavenly Father

Some years later
There's a smile I haven't ever seen
Chains have been broken
God gave her eyes now 
she can see
Life's been restored
All things become brand new
Love everlasting will never leave her
For she gave her life to the One 
who saved her...


No comments:

Post a Comment