![]() |
| Christy nockels |
Well where do I start this summer is going by so fast. I think I have faced every possible feeling this summer. It has been such an amazing experience. Something that's been really crazy is the weather changes?? During these weather changes my attitude and my heart has really been up and down?? crazy hmmm?? and i didn't even really realize it.. On a rainy day i've shed a few tears on a stormy day I have been angry with fear/ maybe humid.. When sunny i have a a huge smile on my face.. And yes at night I have had fear because I am still afraid of the dark.. My heart inside has been faced with Pride. Not even realizing it till I went to church!! It's hard to be a Christian and be like Why isn't that other person not living the lifestyle im living or why can't non-Christians be like me. The truth is yes I wish they could really live for the Lord but I'm not perfect my life isn't perfect. I am still a sinner!?Facing that has been difficult but again its amazing to be broken down and realize that has really released alot inside for me. This summer I've been able to allow a wide variety of people into my life and just love on everyone i see or meet :) God's been and always is good. It's hard in the summer time not to be lazy and tired and let me tell you sleeping in and wasting away the day has been a killer but O so nice.. I'm seeing how important it is to though to stay in the word and just growing in that relationship with the Lord its extreme and just awwwww so awesome... My love for kids have grown tremendously this summer I'm about to lead VBS and let me tell you to lead worship for a bunch of kids is just such a God thing. A few girls who will be singing that I've been helping with just watching them and seeing how much they love Jesus just has broke my heart and watching them sing Praises to the Lord man such a beautiful sight with there little girl voices haha!! Such a Blessing! Music has just poured within me more and more everyday and my eager to really get out there on stage and just share the Words the Lord's just put in my heart onto paper and out my mouth has really been making me go crazzy!!! It's so important to realize these words that fall into my hands are not my words they are the Lord's words and truth that He has allowed me to see and here.. I have had a musical summer :) So far I have had an opportunity to write a couple songs and I would like to share some lyrics I wrote during this summer and just the feelings inside :) More will be posted later Hope YOU ENJOY :)
Love Brittany Nicole
Feelings?
*****When the sounds of the wind
brush across the trees
I feel the moment of You and me
My heart is at a breaking point
but the sound brings it to ease
It's the power of Love that
pulls me down to my knees
The rain on the window
with drops falling down
Reminds me of the tears of
heartache I once felt all around
but the Sun came out
and the cries faded away
and rays of light showed me the way.
With the fear raging inside
Like a child scared of the dark
You want to run and hide
But there's a fight worth fighting inside
There's a God who hears
and is always there
with open arms and always ears
With Laughter in the midst
and a smile of freedom
a song of praise
there's always a reason
A understanding God
who releases inner love
Like the changing seasons
There's always feelings.
And a God who feels them

No comments:
Post a Comment