Sunday, June 12, 2011
Beauty in Pain
First off can i start by saying we have such an awesome God.. For real... He has provided so much in this life and has control of All. Psalms 13:1-6 talks about struggles and clinging to the truth during that time. I hear stories of heartache and brokeness and confusion going on in this sick world and I have felt the same way. Its so easy to up and walk away and runaway from the Pain and the hurt of this life but there is a God who knows all and sees all and can heal your wounds.. God already sees your heart and He is there waiting for you in the midst of your pain. Maybe the reasons these hurts and trials happen is to see where your trust in the Lord is and clinging on Him when you are faced with them. God is so good at reminding you of your goodness and to give you comfort in your pain. In this journey I've seen misery and felt misery for years before I knew the Lord and really just living in no hope. I lived in guilt and sins because I felt like there was no way out.. Once I found Him and developed a Relationship with Christ it seemed right than and there the healing began and all pain fled from the heart. There is always hope... Just think no one's pain is worst than what Christ went through He died for no reason He had no sin and he was tortured but He did it out of His own will to save us. For me when time's get hard or rough I really think what is it the Lord wants me to see?? Maybe its turning my eyes upon Him rather than dwelling in the pain and suffering I am facing.. Any pain can be severe mercy giving us a focus on God... There is so much beauty in pain and realizing and thanking the Lord for all he's done in this life and understanding the reasons behind all... Just fix your eyes upon Jesus during all... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment