
Recently, I have just experienced alot in life and opportunites the Lord has just shown me I never thought would happen. First off I got to go to Passion Promo 2012 in Madison Wisconsin with some friends and it was just amazing awesome. Kristian Stanfill and Charlie Hall performed and if you don't know who they are definitely check them out totally worth it. If you don't know what Passion is its basically about thousands and thousands of college students gathered together to learn and hear about the word of God and make a difference in our Community. I have never gone and this year is my first and I am so thankful I have the opportunity I am so excited and all the others getting to go. I highly recommend anyone and everyone going if You can it will be so worth it. But, this concert thing I went to literally about 100 maybe less kids having the same heartbeat and just there for worship and praise it was unbelievable and I am just all into music and the feeling inside roars for more of the Lord. Awesome thing i was next to the speakers and to feel the bass and the sound run through the speakers got my adreniline running big time... And I realized God is doing something Big in my life I'm not sure what it is but It's amazing.. I honestly cannot even explain what is happening inside.. I really can't I was talking to a few friends this past week and just talking and I said "I don't even feel the same that I did this past summer or starting Emmaus for the 2nd time. My heart my attitude and Love has grown and I feel at peace completely and its unbelievable because I've wanted to be in this place for so long and wondered what was taking so long but it really was giving it all to the Lord. Giving this life I once lived.. Now I feel brand new and feel on fire wanting more and just living in the moment with God with me always. My life isn't perfect still but I know and I am for sure confident that God is faithful and God knows all and He Loves me.. is that not an Amazing GOD We Have.?? Amen
Recently Brokeness has just been on my heart I've been finding more and more people with broken lives from where I go to school from outside of school and even outside the Country and I saw how much and how important it is to love those people deeply no matter what it is or what ever there past maybe.. I came across a eye opener this week that just broke me to pieces inside and that's when I realized God is working .. So this girl came up to me and told me her horrific life and what shes going through and about the world and how she just hates it.. I have known this girl through church and going to youth and I sadly thought she was weird and really tried to avoid her I was selfish and she would talk to me and i would turn my back away because she was "un cool" or whatever. 3 years later I see her and she tells me this horrific thing shes going through and how she just doesnt care about life and I just saw in her eyes brokeness and I was so convicted because I prayed to the Lord I should have never judged I didn't know her story and really hit me everyone has a story they are who they are for a reason and be slow to judge in anyway.. So right now if you guys who are reading this can or will just pray for the brokeness in your town and in your city at your school and in your family or friends what ever it is.. I'm praying also and know there is a God who will listen to all and hear those prayers..
Love to all and many blessings
Brittany
 |
| Kristian Stanfill |
I just saw this singer the other day and literally just fell in love with the Words He sang and just the Love of the Lord and Power of the Lord. Kristian Stanfill I highly recommend at this time if your looking for great worship music.
No comments:
Post a Comment