Today I was thinking to myself.... wow if only... than I thought twice wait a minute I have everything I could possibly want or ask for and I don't deserve anything... I know im not the only one who suffers with the problem of wanting better or more.. but I have more than what I need. I got great stand in families I got amazing friends... I got a real family who can give me what I want but you know what I realized Love... Growing up all I wanted was to feel love and be accepted and I am accepted today for who I am and I am so grateful I finally feel what it means to be accepted.... So i thought I would talk about some family's in this blog and give you a little back round on my life...
 |
| alexis Mom Me Jordan |
This is my real family... I love them dearly no matter what... I sadly don't have a picture of my dad but I do have one. I wasnt really raised in a Christian home... There were some indications of Christianity but it was never enforced. Life's been rough with them we all seemed to go our own separate ways. We all keep to ourselves. My family and I say this out of love I have learned and seen things what I do not want in my own family when i have my own and what I don't want my kids to ever go through. I've seen a difference in raising your kids in a Christian setting and a non Christian setting and it amazes me the difference. I love my siblings to death I wish i was around more to see them but they have lives to. My mom it's been a struggle it may always be a struggle but she is my mom. My dad is my dad.
 |
| Jaryd Andy Bryanna Loree Mikayla | | | |
|
This First family was my first Stand in family I really got to stay with.. I lived with them for 6 months but I knew the mom loree and bryanna and mikayla for almost 6 months before I moved in with them... I lived with them January 2009-June 2009 and from this day I have grown closer within 3 years. This family really showed me what a family looks like theres ups theres downs but dealing with the issues also. What was really different was they were a christian family... I lived with a pastor and a worship leader.. I really got to grow and see what the Christian family is like... There not perfect but I love them forever.. Bryanna and Mikayla I love and care for them so much and the sister relationship we have.. Jaryd is my little bro who is awesome and i love deeply and care and can be a little stinker but he has a heart. Andy and Loree I could not ask for better parents to open there door for me and have a loving heart. I really learned alot what Family is and what Love from a family is in a whole other way... :) We are stillll close till this day busy life but close
 |
| Shari and Kip Hamby | | |
|
This is another great family... I am so thankful for them :) After I moved out of the Veiths I really got to know them and Kip is also another pastor. But Shari became another stand in mom for me.. She really kept me in my spot when I got out of line or wanted to drift another way. She showed me Emmaus Bible College :) and she was right It was the place for me and she has supported me in many things i have been involved in... I became close with them my senior year of high school and I really learned that no matter what life does to you... keep your chin up and SMILE no matter what... One thing I liked is that they always made it clear that they were around to talk to and today there still around in my life... And I love them a whole lot
 |
| Crista and Brian DeVore |
|
Well This is my little church parents :) They are in charge of Act II which is a College group at Legacy Baptist Church I attend. They have been a huge blessing in my life... They have opened there house up to me and are very awesome people to talk to and just be close with.. They are such a cute married couple... I've really got to see with them what a Christian couple or husband and wife really are and how they Love God more than each other. I have known them for about a year almost and they are so awesome :)
 |
| Grace Christy sam Chad Pfeifle |
Last but not Least my latest and greatest stand in family... :) Well first off I've known them for almost 5 years and I have lived with them for a year starting End of June 2010 :). I am so AMAZED that I live with them because not in a million years did I expect to live with them and grow into there family. Being with them has really allowed me to be more confident in myself and let go of things and just be ME... And they've made it clear also there always here for me.. Both Chad and Christy have helped out in so Many ways starting with supporting me in school and where life is leading me. They are very honest with me. List could go on but I am so happy there in my life and I love them both very very much. Grace and sam have been the best siblings also and I have just grown so much with them within a year and I've known grace for a long time just by babysitting her over the years i've known her and that little tiger so has me wrapped around her little finger... I havent lived with a young one for such a long time so Its been interesting seeing Christy and Chad be "young parents" and they allow there kids to expeirence things adventurely** and be themselves I love it so They are my Family :) love themmmmm to death
Once again I could go on about all my families and my love for them all. I thank God everyday that He has provided me with families to see different aspects and lives and I am grateful and I see in my future what should be....
no title to this song..... but i wrote it bout these families... :)
There comes a time
when you feel all alone
A simple fear turns into
a cry for help
would you take me aside
or pull away from my life
I need a friend
who can show me a way
They way the truth the light
Instead of getting caught in
sinful world its leading to
could they help calm my fears
and dry my tears
I'm needing a friend in this life
If I messed up a couple times
And allowed my life to be controlled
by my mind
With all the pride and lies
would it rattle me inside
My heart is finally breaking
with the pieces finally shattering in time
Would you hold my hand if i
float away
would you stand by my side
and tell me everythings ok
If I shed a tear
and showed you all of my fears
would you be my friend
or would you walk away.
***LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER AND EVER
No comments:
Post a Comment