Saturday, January 14, 2012

What Greater love ;)

Phil Wickham
Well its been awhile since I've done this :) so hello!! I like to start off with a singer thats just been so encouraging and just amazing words Phil Wickham!  Who just loves the Lord tremendously.  I recommend all to listen to him!

So... Where do I begin.  Well I went to a conference that was just so powerful and just an amazing expierence to see what are Lord is doing not in our own country but to other countries.  Also to see how much pain is just living through out the world.  One thing that really just hit me was just the Love the Lord has in store for us and the promises and what He asks us to do throughout scripture.  Lord did some amazing things on this trip.  I can't explain everything but I got to hear and meet some amazing people.  And I know God has put these people in my life for a reason!  Throughout the days lately I just had gotten to a place where I had fallen away or just didn't matter and it was crushing my heart.  Than i was afraid to get into the truth and read scripture because I was so caught up in the world or I knew there was truth and I didn't want to hear it.  Lord broke me down and showed me my issues and those deep down wounds that He is able to heal and mend together.  I came to realize that my God MY AMAZING awesome God loves me more than anybody on this earth and His Love is enough more than my parents and all the people ive lived with or influenced me!  All I need is my God! God knows me and my heart He sees where I'm at and is watching my every moment and it doesnt matter what others think or don't give me attention that I seem to seek for to God i never Go unnoticed Hes got me in the palm of His amazing hands.  I'm seeing how much scripture and reading is so important in our daily lives and the words the Lord speaks to us. And prayer He wants to pray to Him and prayer is so strong and so powerful that God answers! :)   I went back to a place where I was so young and felt like I was neglected as a child and I felt like I didnt matter to anyone.  As I sat there and remember that memory at 3 years old I just vision turning around on my front porch and Jesus just standing there watching me and protecting me from this World!  Than growing up my life hasnt been easy and the terrible memories from my past I just went back to that place and Jesus standing there waiting for me to grab ahold of His hand wanting me to trust in Him.  And God has taken me out of a place of misery and what I thought seemed like hell.  Gods Love is just more than I could ever imagine.  And to know what He has done for us.  There is no other or greater Love than this.  I don't understand many things in my life either and again I may never know why these events happen and thats truly okay because when im face to face with my Savior He will show me those pieces and how they fit in my Divine journey He has for me.  As I write this I cannot help but smile because God is here and He has just has given so much in this life.  I know what its like to feel so broken and want to run away from all of the pain in the world and it seems like our world is just sinking in pain.  OUR GOD HEALS WOUNDS! I know He does and he is still binding mine up.  If you read this and you struggle Hand it over to God those issues and lay them at the cross.  He will take it away!  Psalm 147:3 He heals the broken hearted and binds up there wounds.  He is right there ready.  And Loves you so much more than anyone else could ever imagine and you matter to Him and He Sees.  One day our awesome amazing Heavenly Father will return and no more pain no more tears :) ! Such a beautiful thing.. And to be forgiven and be made new and not have our sins hung over our head.  Nothing can seperate us from God! I pray for all who is hurting I pray for those who don't feel like there loved or need approval from others... I love you but God is true Love who loves you even more..

many blessings 
Brittany Nicole 

Here are some lyrics to a song im working on
No title and its not done but here ya go :) 

The sound of the wind 
across the trees.
Reminds me of the moment
of you and me.
My heart was at breaking point
Didn't seem possible to reach
But the power of Love 
brought me to my knees.
Head on the window with
rain falling down 
Brings back the memories of
the tears and the heart ache 
I once felt.
But the Sun came out and
the clouds faded away.
When the rain stopped
The Light showed me the way

Ive once felt fear like
a child scared in the dark.
Running away from all that was
near when You were right there
Than you grabbed ahold of me
and You said you always see. 
and You were always there.

There is finally laughter in my heart
A smile of Freedom
There's a Song of Praise
There's always a reason
An understanding God
who has Amazing Love
And He's always there
watching you through every
season!


1 comment: